The purpose Barrett's Sales Training is to give everyone access to the skills, processes, tools and personal insight so that we are all able to proactively and consistently sell ourselves effectively, ethically and confidently in any situation - whether you are in a traditional sales environment, professional services or just need to communicate internally. Since 1995, we have researched and synthesised a vast array of information and distilled it into practical easy-to-apply processes which you can use every day to make decisions about how you work and relate with others. In addition, we have researched and defined the core behavioural competencies that underpin our sales training.
Our sales training combines process with the person.
- More than just a 'one hit wonder' or 'hot bath'. We use interval training and discovery learning to ensure knowledge learnt and insight gained become embedded as a way of life and over time adopted as the norm.
- We do not tell you what to think - instead we facilitate a way of thinking about yourself, your role and your business and how you can achieve excellence through purposeful action.
- We utilise Australian and International research to deliver culturally relevant material.
- We offer tiered sales training to suit the many levels of skill and experience in your organisation; whether new to sales, service, management or team work, or a seasoned veteran. We achieve this through our Barrett Sales Competency Framework that maps levels and is matched to the competencies required for different roles.
- We can implement off-the-shelf sales training or we can partner with you to provide customised end-to-end solutions.
- Our plug and play, modular approach allows us to develop a solution that suits your business. Whether it is a 2-hour intensive, 1 day workshop or a 3+ month interval training system.