As a sales consulting and education firm with an online training platform all of our work can be done remotely. In fact, we have been working with clients interstate and overseas that way for a while now. We’re here to continue to support you. Our meetings are done over Zoom/Teams (we have been doing this even with local clients for environmental reasons. We run workshops and coaching session over Zoom/Teams as well (with the advantage that you can record them and re-watch later). Our sales curriculum is all online.
Training to cultivate empowered sales teams
It’s critical that sales teams are skilful, knowledgeable and mindful when it comes to selling better. But it’s not just about training individuals. Selling is also a team sport where collaboration and adaptability play a central role. Everybody in an organisation, regardless of their role, should have a basic understanding of good sales practices and how to sell. That’s why we train and coach anyone from customer service teams to experienced sales professionals in ethical human-centred sales and service practices.
We are an experienced team of qualified business, sales and education professionals specialising in designing and delivering high quality sales training and education that works. Our combination of long term learning strategies and versatile, hybrid learning solutions supports the development of highly skilled and high performing sales teams.
University grade sales training with Sales Essentials
Sales Essentials is both an online learning platform and a sales training program – the first in Australia to achieve a university qualification. It offers a targeted set of sales training courses – classroom and online – and is suited to all levels of expertise, from beginner to executive. With Sales Essentials, students gain effective and practical foundations training in sales skills, thinking and processes. For business leaders, the course develops empowered, high performance sales teams
Explore our suite of topics and programs
A customised curriculum of sales skills and techniques, delivered in the classroom, infield or online.
- Sales Essentials Foundation Topics
- Sales Essentials Mindset Topics
- Sales Essentials Advanced Topics
- Other training solutions
- Sales, Territory & Account Planning
- Prospecting & New Business Development Skills & Strategies
- Consultative & Solution Selling
- Strategic Conversations
- Selling Professional Services – RAIN Making Program
- Ethics & Philosophy of Selling
- Selling Better in the 21st Century
- Customer Service Essentials
- Internal Sales Essentials
- Versatile Communication Skills
- Personal Brand
- Selling is a Team Sport
- Principles & Basics of CRM
- Sales Essentials Transformation Program
- Diploma of Business SUT (Sales)
- Strategic & Key Account Management
- Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
- Influencing & Negotiation Skills
- Value Added Selling
- Developing a Prospecting Playbook
- Finance & Business Acumen for Sales People
- Networking & Relationship Management
- Storytelling in Sales
- Social Selling Strategies & Tactics
- Effective Proposal Development
- Self-Management and Prioritisation
- Strategic & Key Account Management (KAM) Topics
Integrated KAM programs for strategic, key and large accounts with multiple stakeholders using key account strategies, tactics, plans and tools.
- Best Practice Sessions
Build team culture and drive better performance outcomes by getting your sales team together on a regular basis to discuss and map ‘best practice’.
- Conferences & Fire Brigade Sessions
If you are not sure what to deliver or how to deliver a key initiative to your team, we can design a workshop, program or conference that delivers your required outcomes.
The Moral Case for Decarbonising Sales Operations
Sales trend 1 of the Barrett 12 Sales Trends Report for 2022 is the moral case for decarbonising sales operations. This is a condensed version of Sales Trend 1, to read the original version you can ...
Ch-ch-ch-ch Changes… why it pays to be an early adopter & change agent
Welcome to 2022. Each year I write a reflection piece on achieving another year in business. On 9th January 2022, we celebrated 27 years, and I couldn’t think of a more appropriate theme than David ...
12 Sales Trends for 2022 - The event
On Thursday 2nd December we launched our 12 Sales Trends Report for 2022 - Decarbonising Sales Operations. A panel of experts in different fields discussed some of the topics in the report and contributed ...
Selfishness is NOT next to godliness: An Antidote to Corruption
The 9th of December is International Anti-corruption Day, and corruption is rife at the moment. When you have senior politicians and business leaders downplaying their corruption as business as usual, ...