Outcomes beyond performance lifts
We take a systems oriented approach to help you pivot and transition your sales teams and operations to sell better, faster, at healthier margins.
We meet with business and sales leaders to understand their motivation, goals, and challenges. Solutions are then shaped to accommodate the/their unique needs and contribute to positive and sustainable outcomes for employees, the organisation and their customers, and the environment
How we generate impact across your business
Our aim at Barrett is to give people the skills, tools and personal insight so they can proactively sell themselves effectively, ethically and confidently in any situation. We do this by working with your people to cultivate their selling skills and capabilities to deliver real and sustainable behavioural outcomes. As a result, employees are supported with the tools, training and resources they need to perform at their very best.
- Reach professional – and personal – goals in shorter timeframes
- Increased knowledge and insights into self and their organisation
- Strengthened employee engagement and team commitment
- Cultivate positive and rewarding relationships
- More knowledgeable, skilled and informed sales leaders
Our adaptive Selling Better strategies, systems, teams and culture generate improved sales performance and tangible economic value. But we take it further to positively impact your entire business environment. Our solutions drive continuous operational improvements, enhance customer experiences, and lift employee performance and engagement.
- Drive team productivity and boost profitability
- Better retention rates and lower staff turnover
- Uplift in both sales and business performance
- Healthy, productive, high performing sales teams
- Clear performance expectations
- Accountable performance management
When you are truly customer centric you can anticipate customers’ needs, understand their situation, solve their problems, or gain access to alternative options they hadn’t considered. We help you establish clear goals and expectations that endorse a fair exchange of value and is ethical and inclusive of customers, employees and shareholders. This approach ensures the customer feels safe, valued, loyal and cared for – all while improving sales results.
- Salespeople who can confidently engage in fruitful client interactions
- Deliver a better customer experience across all touchpoints
- Create healthy customer relationships based on trust, openness and honesty
- Generate new opportunities through human-centred selling
- Develop and deliver mutually-beneficial solutions
We believe that human-centred, ethical selling is a better and more sustainable way of doing business, in the short and long term. This is why we are for long term strategies and sustainable business practices, not short term-ism and consumerism. Teams, organisations, customers and communities flourish when great ideas, initiatives, products or services gain traction and change the world for the better.
- Sustainable selling practices that promote community wellbeing
- Engage in business that positively impacts people and the environment
- Embrace collaboration with colleagues, clients and the community
- Support sustainable development, wellbeing and a prosperous future for all
The Moral Case for Decarbonising Sales Operations
Sales trend 1 of the Barrett 12 Sales Trends Report for 2022 is the moral case for decarbonising sales operations. This is a condensed version of Sales Trend 1, to read the original version you can ...
Ch-ch-ch-ch Changes… why it pays to be an early adopter & change agent
Welcome to 2022. Each year I write a reflection piece on achieving another year in business. On 9th January 2022, we celebrated 27 years, and I couldn’t think of a more appropriate theme than David ...
12 Sales Trends for 2022 - The event
On Thursday 2nd December we launched our 12 Sales Trends Report for 2022 - Decarbonising Sales Operations. A panel of experts in different fields discussed some of the topics in the report and contributed ...
Selfishness is NOT next to godliness: An Antidote to Corruption
The 9th of December is International Anti-corruption Day, and corruption is rife at the moment. When you have senior politicians and business leaders downplaying their corruption as business as usual, ...