Personality (Everyday Preferences)
Our everyday preferences or ‘dominant’ behaviours will impact on what we like to do, and what we are better at doing. There are no good or bad tendencies, just differences between people, and those differences allow us to compliment each other’s style and effectiveness at work.
However, by providing some insight into our everyday behaviours, you will hopefully learn how to better leverage what you do well, and what you may need to focus your development on.
The Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) measures Everyday Preferences across seven scales: Resilience, Ambition, Sociability, Communication Style, Conscientiousness, Inquisitiveness, and Learning Approach that can influence success in any role.
- Map Leadership team’s everyday preferences
- Map Team structure
- Better management of staff
- Better staff selection and retention
- Administered online via user name and password sourced via an accredited provider.
- The HPI can be used for recruitment and development purposes.
- Individual report and team summary reports.
- HPI will NOT measure motivators & values, communication styles, emotional intelligence, leadership styles and derailers, prospecting fitness, or cognitive attributes and abilities (IQ).
The Moral Case for Decarbonising Sales Operations
Sales trend 1 of the Barrett 12 Sales Trends Report for 2022 is the moral case for decarbonising sales operations. This is a condensed version of Sales Trend 1, to read the original version you can ...
Ch-ch-ch-ch Changes… why it pays to be an early adopter & change agent
Welcome to 2022. Each year I write a reflection piece on achieving another year in business. On 9th January 2022, we celebrated 27 years, and I couldn’t think of a more appropriate theme than David ...
12 Sales Trends for 2022 - The event
On Thursday 2nd December we launched our 12 Sales Trends Report for 2022 - Decarbonising Sales Operations. A panel of experts in different fields discussed some of the topics in the report and contributed ...
Selfishness is NOT next to godliness: An Antidote to Corruption
The 9th of December is International Anti-corruption Day, and corruption is rife at the moment. When you have senior politicians and business leaders downplaying their corruption as business as usual, ...