Purposeful Action means having a clear vision of we want to accomplish. Knowing why we are doing what we are doing. Having a clear goal and getting back on track if we get scattered or distracted. Finishing what we start and perservering until we get results.
Excellence means giving our best to whatever we do and giving our best to relationships. Setting noble and realistic goals and remembering to plan and practice. We don't try to do everything, instead we focus on developing our special gifts.
Excellence through purposeful action
Excellence is doing your best, giving careful attention to every task and every relationship. Excellence is effort guided by a noble purpose. It is a desire for perfection. The perfection of a seed comes in the fruit. When you practice excellence, you bring your gifts to fruition. Excellence is the key to success.
You are practicing excellence when you:
- Give your best to whatever you do
- give your best to relationships
- set noble and realistic goals
- remember to plan and practice
- don't try to do everything
- develop your special gifts
Affirmation: I give my best to the work I do. I give my best to others, I dare to set noble goals, I choose excellence in all things.
Being Purposeful is having a clear focus. Begin with a vision for what you want to accomplish, and concentrate on your goals. Do one thing at a time, without scattering your energies. Some people let things happen. When you are purposeful, you make things happen.
You are practicing purposefulness when you...
- A have clear vision of what you want to accomplish
- Know why you are doing it
- Focus on a goal
- Get back on purpose if you get scattered or distracted
- Do things one at a time and finish what you start
- Persevere until you get results
Affirmation:I am purposeful. I am clear about what I am doing and why. I stay focused on my goals. I know I can accomplish great things.