Barrett coaches individuals to achieve self mastery and trains managers and leaders to be effective coaches and leaders. Skilful and purposeful coaching has the greatest impact on individual performance, self confidence and mastery. When opportunity meets talent great things can happen. Barrett coaches aim to remove any interference that limits the expression of the clients' full potential. We push boundaries to achieve the highest levels of satisfaction and insight within all relationships. We are motivated by seeing our clients successfully achieve their goals and we are passionate about supporting them on this journey.
Our purpose at Barrett is to give everyone access to the skills, processes, tools and personal insight so that we are all able to proactively and consistently excel in any situation. Since 1995, we have researched and synthesized a vast array of information and distilled it into practical easy-to-apply processes which you can use everyday to make decisions about how you work and relate with others.
Barrett uses a researched, outcome oriented, solution focused coaching methodology. Our coaches all have industry-recognised coaching qualifications or are registered psychologist, they have 100+ field hours and held senior management positions with organisations across a diverse number of industries. The team at Barrett abide by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) code of ethics. Barrett coaches are trained in 'best practice' coaching methodologies.
- Sales Coaching
- Sales Management Coaching
- Leadership & C-Suite Coaching: Senior Managers, Business Owners, CEO, CFO, COO, Directors & Board.
- Coaching Training Programs (2): helps educate and train leaders and sales leaders to coach their teams effectively achieving outstanding transformation:
- Barrett Coach the Coach Training for Leaders (B-CTC.T4L)
- Coach the Coach Training for Sales Leaders (B-CTC.T4SL)
- Follow Up Coaching: embeds training achieving greater ROI.
- Creating Coaching Cultures and strategies to get there.
Enhanced executive learning - One study described the increased results of combining coaching with training. They learned that training alone increased productivity by 22 percent, but when training was paired with coaching, the productivity increased by 88 percent. Seattle Biz Journal 3 May 2002.