- Are you relying on 'gut feel' or guess work?
- Do you know enough about new recruits before hiring them?
- Were you sold in the interview but they failed to deliver results?
- Do you need to refresh the gene pool?
Hiring sales people who can sell is one the hardest jobs and many people follow no process when recruiting, making it even more risky. A structured recruitment process allows you to identify what talent you need and then to compare and contrast people in a disciplined and consistent way. Given the cost of bad recruitment is huge, being in control of the sales recruitment process is vital.
The step-by-step Barrett Recruitment Kit is a thorough and practical guide allowing you to recruitment the right sales people. Our Recruitment Kit takes the guess work out of recruiting sales staff by providing you with a framework that ensures you have the best chance of finding and placing the right person.
Why the Barrett Recruitment Kit?
- Off-the-shelf for standard roles or customised to your business using Job design
- Competency based using the Australian research developed Barrett Sales Competency Dictionary
- Provides a clear, logical process that can be integrated across your organisation
- Collectively, we have interviewed over 10,000 sales people
- We can provide Assessment advice and support