- Are you only measuring sales results?
- Are you focused on the process rather than the person?
- Do you need support with your performance management system?
- Are your team aware of how they are being evaluated?
The Barrett Performance Management Kit is an end-to-end sales behaviour management system designed to maximise the performance of sales people. It provides a framework and process to create a robust yet straightforward performance management system that can be implemented by a Sales Manager.
Effective performance management systems begin with data collection and measurement (assuming goals and sales strategy have been set), yet many organisations measure only one variable, sale results. Whereas, the Barrett Performance Management System measures sales results and also two additional critical variables, input measures and behavioural measures. The framework means this is done in a consistent and structured way.
Why the Barrett Performance Management Kit?
- Template driven allowing the focus to be on the person rather than just the process
- Developed from Australian and International research
- Uses Barrett Sales Competency Dictionary to give behavioural and qualitative measurements
- Off-the-shelf or ask us how it can also be customised to your business using job design
- Easy to implement and manage