I aim to remove any interference that limits the expression of my clients' full potential. At Barrett, we push boundaries to achieve the highest levels of satisfaction and insight within all relationships. We are motivated by seeing our clients successfully achieve their goals and we are passionate about supporting them to make that happen.”
Barrett coaches individuals to achieve self-mastery and trains managers and leaders to be effective coaches and leaders. Our purpose at Barrett is to give everyone access to the skills, processes, tools and personal insight so that we are all able to proactively and consistently excel in any situation. Since 1995, we have researched and synthesized a vast array of information and distilled it into practical easy-to-apply processes that you can use everyday to make decisions about how you work and relate with others.
Barrett uses a researched, outcome-oriented, solution-focused coaching methodology. Our coaches all have industry-recognised coaching qualifications or are registered psychologists. They each have 100+ field hours and have held senior management positions with organisations across a diverse number of industries. The team at Barrett abide by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) code of ethics. Barrett coaches are trained in 'best practice' coaching methodologies.
At Barrett we deliver six types of coaching solutions giving clients the knowledge, skills, confidence and platform to help achieve excellence:
- Sales Coaching
- Sales Management Coaching
- Leadership & C-Suite Coaching: Senior Managers, Business Owners, CEO, CFO, COO, Directors & Board.
- Coaching Training Programs (2): helps educate and train leaders and sales leaders to coach their teams effectively achieving outstanding transformation:
- Barrett Coach the Coach Training for Leaders (B-CTC.T4L)
- Coach the Coach Training for Sales Leaders (B-CTC.T4SL)
- Follow Up Coaching: embeds training achieving greater ROI.
- Creating Coaching Cultures and Strategies to get there.
A study based on interviews with coaching clients revealed a median Return on Investment of 700% from coaching.
Source: ICF Global Coaching Client Study, Executive Study 2009
Imagine the strength of your business results if your leadership team were coaching their teams effectively?