Who is it for: Barrett Sales Management Essentials is designed for sales managers and people moving into a role in sales management who want to ensure they are current with sales management best practice.
Until now no single programme has provided sales leaders with a complete curriculum of sales management and leadership skills and techniques.
The Program: Most sales management training focuses on teaching sales managers how to coach. Some include the managerial side of the role but until now no single program has provided sales managers with a complete curriculum for sales management. Barrett Sales Management Essentials provides managers with a sales leadership and management system and protocol that includes core principles, skills, tools, templates, processes and models needed to lead and inspire a sales team to reach extraordinary heights.
Key areas of study & Learning Outcomes: Participants will leave this unique workshop with an entire portfolio of skills, systems and competencies, including:
- Sales Strategy: how to create an effective sales strategy that supports the organisation's focus;
- Account Mapping: how to develop, map and monitor territory plans;
- Sales Selection: how to profile what characteristics are required in salespeople and then how to interview and staff their sales operations with sales people who can sell;
- Performance Management: how to introduce sales systems that enhance productivity and establish reward mechanisms to inspire top level performance; how to manage under‑performing salespeople;
- Sales Coaching: how to create a productive coaching environment encompassing strategic,deal and field based coaching;
- Sales Financials: how to budget and forecast effectively including margin management and cost accounting.
Barrett Sales Management Essentials provides managers with a sales leadership and management system and protocols that include core principles, skills, tools, templates, processes and models needed to lead and inspire a dynamic sales team.